Why be a member of FACCT?
You will be helping those whom God has called to the field of counseling to band together and stand united in a time in history when the world is hostile to Christian rights and values.
As you contribute through support, involvement, networking and many other opportunities, you will be impacting the present and shaping the future of Christian counseling.
We cordially invite Pastors and Ministering Staff, Christian Attorneys, Mediators, Physicians, Military Chaplains and other professionals who counsel in a variety of venues, as well as individuals who have experienced the benefits of wise, caring Godly counsel to join our “family” today.
Benefits for our members:
* Members are eligible for Certifications and/or Licenses offered through FACCT according to education, experience and references required for each.
* Members can have credentials for Christian professionals, that through the efforts of FACCT, are now recognized by the Florida court system as well as by many insurance companies.
* Permanent membership is given to all members after five consecutive years of membership and licensure.
* Our members enjoy the fellowship of like-minded and caring professionals and laity who work to encourage and promote one another, and fulfill the call God has placed on each of us to bring healing and reconciliation to our community and ultimately to our world.
* Members have opportunities to get involved by choosing a role of leadership in FACCT. Those positions available can be seen in the Leadership Organizational Chart.
Won’t you be counted with us?? Join Today!!
Steps to becoming licensed with FACCT:
1 - Become a member of FACCT - The first step is to apply for membership - see Become a Member and download membership application, complete form, and mail with appropriate fee to Dr. Rodney Paige (address on form).
2 - Requirements for license - Degrees and training appropriate for license desired and 30 credit hours of Bible classes or equivalent are required for all FACCT licenses. Membership in FACCT also is required.
3 - Pre-application - Once you have received your membership certificate, you may submit a pre-application for licensure or certification. This will allow the licensure board to look over your credentials and advise you about licensing with FACCT. See FACCT Licensing and download pre-application form, complete and mail with $35 (non-refundable administrative fee) to Dr. Buddy Morrow (address on form).
4 - Apply for license - After consulting with the licensure board, you will need to submit the complete application for license or certification which you will download from this site. Complete and mail application to Dr. Morrow and the licensure board along with appropriate fee.
Note: License fees vary depending on the certification or license requested.